I'm filing out the CTS1461 form for Small claims and I'm…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm filing out...

Hello, I'm filing out the CTS1461 form for Small claims and I'm wondering how I show that were will be three defendants.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, just in the process of filling in the forms...there are only two spaces on the form for the defendants.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is my only question

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Im so sorry, I thought this was just a $5.00 questions not a $63.00 question, please disregard order ID 18379720-487.I will pay the $5 however, but I don not approve the additional $58.00
1/15/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You can simply write the additional name in the space near the lines for the defendant.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer