Globaltel, Wv, I want my refund because I did not mean to…

Customer Question
Wv Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

Wv

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I want my refund because I did not mean to sign up for GlobalTel. Globaltel will not answer my phone calls.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

45.99 is pending in my bank account. I always spoke to my son through connectwork. He will be released next week.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/15/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am sorry, what is your legal question for us regarding your situation?

I see I have now been scammed. You will be reported to the better BBB and law enforcement regarding my account.