Does Turkey employ diplomats to handle consignments? Reno…

Does Turkey employ diplomats...

Does Turkey employ diplomats to handle consignments?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Reno Nevada A person I know is sending a consignment to me from Turkey and it is being delivered, he said, by a diplomat from Turkey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has, he said to pay for fees and the consignment is now sitting in Washintong Customs storage for a fee of $87,000.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person who sent the consignment gave strict orders for no one to open the package.

1/15/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Please credit my card back. you did not answer the question!

You didn't get an answer yet because I told you to be patient while I type it. I am almost done with it now.

No I rather go to a real live attorney. Please credit my card back now for $59.
The problem I have is bigger then you can handle. I will be talking to the FBI and .Customs. Please credit my card back!

People who ask a question like this -- and there are many more of them that you would think -- are generally the victim of an internet scam. The person sending the so-called consignment is frequently a romance scammer that the victim has never met, most often claiming to be a US soldier. The so-called shipment is merely a way to make the victim think he or she has to wire thousands of dollars abroad.

Invariably, the so-called shipment, which doesn't really exist, gets stopped at customs somewhere and the intended recipient gets a message from a phony customs official asking for your money.

Want to see how popular this scam is? See this link for just the tip of the iceberg.

Diplomatic couriers transfer classified information from one Embassy to another. They don't deliver packages to private individuals.

Not satisfied please credit my money back

You need to contact customer service for a refund of your deposit. They are at***@******.*** Experts have no access to your membership account. You need customer service.

By all means contact the FBI. They will tell you the same thiing, I'm sure. And do so before you send these crooks another dime.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney