When an employee is provided a domicile apartment at their…

When an employee is...

When an employee is provided a domicile apartment at their workplace,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Employee of University has domicile requirement stated in job description or Contract.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Employee is manager of grunt workforce and responsible for about 30 - 50 horses

1/14/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for providing this; what specific questions did you have for me that I can help you with?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Employee tax liability when requirement for employee residence at place of employment is stated in job description or contract?
Phone call session started

Hello! I see that you requested a phone call. That’s great news! I have just one caller ahead of you, but you will be live on the phone with me in about 30 minutes.

At What time of day/date is Lawyer avalable?o

Hi, I will contact you in about 30 minutes via phone.

I have provided telephone number, VISA Cred Card #***** and my main question; also accepted offer of Phone Call. At 3:09pm,
no call, no response from you. What is going on????????????????

Legal Eagle, Lawyer