I've been purposefully singled out and harassed by law

Customer Question
I've been purposefully singled...

I've been purposefully singled out and harassed by law enforcement in my town. They have no proof of any wrong doing yet they continue

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

What are my options?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm not sure.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm being wrongfully accused of something I never did. I feel bullied.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/14/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If the police are stopping you and harassing you without probable cause to do so, then this is a violation of your civil rights. You can file complaints with the superiors of the officers that are making your life uncomfortable, with the chief of police, with Internal Affairs and with the state attorney general. You could also retain a civil rights lawyer and take them to court.