Question re employment contact in USA OH. The matter is

Customer Question
Hi question re employment...

Hi question re employment contact in USA OH

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The matter is regarding my son from Australia who has been emplyed on minimum 2yrs contract by large corporation in OH and they don't keep their end of the bargain as ststed per employment cotract/promise

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/13/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What does the contract say about choice of law on the contract he has? Which country's law will apply to the contract?

my son has2 yrs contract with large corp ..Corporation lost couple of large clients and they don'y kep their end og a bargain

Thank you for your reply.

I do understand there is a breach of contract issue, but I am trying to determine what country he will have to take legal action in. That is why I asked you what his contract says regarding "Jurisdiction" or "Choice of Law" so I could better inform you.

I am sorry I have been swamped by several sms and emails all requesting to pay them money .don't really think you can provide prompt answers to my son's problems ..would like to cancel request ..will look for different optionsoptions

I told you that you did not have to accept any offers.

I am sorry that you appear to have problems following instructions you were given and cannot appropriately respond to the simple question you were asked. This service sometime is not for everyone, feel free to go to a local attorney and set up an in person appointment with them so you can perhaps better explain yourself to them and answer the same questions I have ask of you.

will do

I wish you and your son all the best.

Tina, Lawyer