Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I sent the car to honda repair, they always tell me the car…

Customer Question
I sent the car...

I sent the car to honda repair, they always tell me the car repaired. This is the third rework, from the first time to now a total of less than 2 months. This fix only 5 hours, the car can not drive again. This time it takes 300 knife trailer fee, and I wasted a lot of time. I want to know if I can sue honda. I am in Washington. This car is 3 and a half years old.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I am in Washington. This car is 3 and a half years old.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Every time I send back to honda inspection, the report said that the car is no problem.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I can litigate them, what kind of compensation can I ask?
1/13/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Did you purchase this car new three years ago?

How many miles does your car have?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
in 2014. And now is 59000mile

Thank you for the information.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

I want to know if I can sue honda

Response: You need to go through procedure established by Washington Statutes for handing lemon car. This means that you need for file arbitration. A hearing would be held on your application to determine your remedies. Click here for the arbitration form.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the thing is I pay them money to do car test . But they did not give any answer until now. And it have a really high chance just the battery is bad.

So, are you saying that the car is not a lemon and the only thing wrong with the car is the battery?

If so, why do you want to file lawsuit against Honda?

Thank you for the information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what's wrong with the car. But every time they told me that the car had been fixed, the car could not be used again in a day. I had to spend hundreds of dollars to get the trailer company to tow it back to Honda.I don't think they are responsible for fixing my car and checking it. It brought me unnecessary fees, and I spent the rest of my vacation waiting for the tow truck.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now they tell me the battery is broken. But I often send it to Honda for tests. The last time was in November. It shows no problem with the battery. If batteries have problems, they have a responsibility to tell me. The check cost 150. If there is no problem with the battery, the car will be maintained in their hands. They broke my battery. Now, no compensation is allowed.

Thank you for the information.

If the dealership has broken your battery. You can file lawsuit against them for breaking the battery at your local Courthouse--to recover the cost for replacement of your battery.

However, if your car qualifies as a lemon according to Washington State law, then you need to follow the arbitration process in getting a relief. Here is the information for your convenience.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/lemon-law-0

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law