Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Auto leasing loan early turn of lease- mislead on turn of…

Customer Question
Auto leasing loan early...

Auto leasing loan early turn of lease- mislead on turn of Lease end up with a 5000. 00 bill paper work in order

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FLA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

5000.daller settlement or loss CHRYSLER CAPITAL AND ARIGO DODGE CHRYSLER ---PAPER WORK IN ORDER

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/13/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer