I need quick advise on my rental apparment issue.

I need quick advise...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need urgent consultation.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I stay in Apartment of big rental property , San Francisco Bay area . I went to other country for X Mass vacation. I got email mentioning that there was some water intrusion in my apartment and leak from the unit above has cuased damage throughout my appartment after talking with Rental office team and it came to know that Rental Apartments office team came to know water leak after couple of day as its looks top floor renter and other top floor renter were on vacation too.. When I came to my appartment and I shocked and saw all repair work going in my appartment.
I was staying in rental property more than 4 years.We don't have renter issurance. Here is details. Last August I renewed my lease and just in same week of renewal , the whole rental property got acquired by new company. My Renter issurance was not auto-renewed and as my credit card number got changed few months earlier. New renter office didn't flow and we lost message of renter issurance renewal.Current Situation: Living room, Kitchen wall repair going on. All our stuff (mostly all damaged or water contaminated)of kitchen and living room was packaged in boxes and kept in BedroomI had given alternate model appartment to stay till repair work. Just few minute back renter office manager called and given option to move to other avialable appartment permanently. .I feel pathetic inconvience after this issue.I need advise how to handle this issue and what to do next and how cliam or complain
Added latest photo of kitchen and living room
1/13/2018
Michael Lykken, Esq

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a California real estate attorney. Thank you for using this service, and please understand that I can only provide you with general information in this forum and that no attorney-client relationship is formed here.

I am sorry you are going through this. I am not quite sure what your specific question is, but I have reviewed your information. From what you have said, it sounds like the management company is doing everything properly. If you can let me know your specific question is I would be happy to answer it. Thank you and good luck!

Michael Lykken, Esq
Here are specific things.
What should I have do ?
1) Should I file cliam or complian. ?
2) If Its cliam, Against whom should I file claim ? . I talked with Managment company they are not giving me their ubrella insurance details .
3) How will be cliam process ?. When I talked with Managment company and they said they will reimburse structual damages and my personal renter issurance should take care of personal belonging. I didn't have renter issurance when incident happened.In short, I need guidance on how to proceed the next step
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started