How can i investigate or find life insurance available for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] How can i...
Second opinion] How can i investigate or find life insurance available for my deceased husband, without a company name or policy number. Does such of an investigative service exist?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/13/2018
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I noticed this question has been posted since yesterday. Do you still need assistance?