Daughter was driving blacked out while driving went off

Customer Question
Daughter was driving blacked...

Daughter was driving blacked out while driving went off roard hit a tree.. went to er did ct scan of head exray of leg sent home. leg in severe pain went 3 day later to get mri they waited 7 day to tell me i had a complete torn acl and a minicus tear. no health insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/11/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please share and clarify for me what your question is?

can we do anything from the car insuarance place? any why did the doctors wait 7 days before telling her that her ACL was complety torn

She can contact her insurance company and see if her medical costs are covered under her plan if she does not have health insurance or the scope of the policy, is limited to damage to her vehicle, another car or property damage. As far as the issue with her Dr, they may have waited to review the test results or any scans and by the time they got the results back, this time had passed. I am not saying it is right and something like this should have been known and discovered rather quickly but if there was a week delay, she can ask her doctor. If the delay resulted in her suffering additional harm or another issue, the doctor could be sued for malpractice.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!