Farmers Home Insurance is NOT doing what they are supposed…

Farmers Home Insurance is...

Farmers Home Insurance is NOT doing what they are supposed to do...They gave a check for 494.40 on September 1, 2017 and tell me they will pay the rest AFTER the job is completed...On the other hand, I have requested at least two other restoration companies and they will only do the job if THEY ARE PAID FIRST. I have been with Farmers for many years and this is my first request for what I am entitled to...I want to SUE if NOTHING is done on my home damage.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. My Farmers home policy No. is###-##-####and my claim No. is***********1. I remind them every visitor who comes see my messed floor---THIS IS WHAT you get with FARMERS....and this insurance company does not give a damn.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why the heck this insurance company can get away with hell?

1/10/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this issue?

Why is farmers NOT doing what any insurance has to do---fix or restore the damage and I pay my deductible? What else is to be done but go after and perhaps issue a FINE they will never forget for not doing what they are supposed to do...in the meantime, my living room where the damage is worst, remains damaged. I seek compensation from Farmers for this atrocious situation where I am the victim while this home insurance company continues to collect money from its customers...I WANT JUSTICE done to this company.
SIR,, I am 81 years old senior citizen, retired and living mostly with Social Security...Please understand...I AM NOT SEEKING CHARITY. I AM SEEKING JUSTICE and would like to see this insurance company PENALIZED for CHEATING customers like me.

Thank you for your question. reply.

First, it is breach of contract if they are not paying what they are supposed to pay, your first step is filing a complaint with the State insurance commission, since they regulate the insurance within your state. They will start an investigation into their conduct.

Second step, if the insurance commission cannot get them to pay like they are supposed to pay, is that you can sue them in court for all of the damage for breach of contract and if you prove they did not pay in bad faith, then you can recover up to triple damages plus your attorney's fees for having to sue them in court for their not honoring the contract and paying like they are supposed to pay.

Those are the two steps you can take against them to get what you have paid for all these years from them, proper coverage and protection.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

I am sending a complaint form to the President who has encouraged all who need EXECUTIVE help to write him. I am just about to do that...DOWN WITH CHEATERS...the President is encouraging victims of FRAUD like me. I want Farmers PENALIZED with something they will forever regret...DOWN WITH CHEATERS.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not blame you, but you still need to file your complaint with your state insurance commission and file suit against them if the insurance commission cannot resolve the issue, even if you write the President.

I wear TWO hearing aids...that explains my preference in writing...

No worries, that is why I said in my first response feel free to ignore the phone request because the experts do not send them the site does and we cannot stop the site from doing so.