Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question about harassment.. It will be related to…

I have a question...

I have a question about sexual harassment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It will be related to massage therapist

1/10/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a massage therapist one of clients is accusing me for improper touching and try to make me confess on the phone and record the conversation I feel like she was trying to do what should I do next
Phone call session started
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney