Does a beneficiary have to have a written budget before

Customer Question
Does a beneficiary have...

Does a beneficiary have to have a written budget before estate can close

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

For instance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, my children are requiring a budget for me and one for my bills

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/10/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Are you meaning a final accounting and is this in probate or a trust outside of probate or what,more information I want to help you ,thanks.