My son is and also has a massif head injury, my friend has a…

Customer Question
My son is and...

My son is and also has a massif head injury, my friend has a niece presented to, they are married, three months after they married him she start calling him retard, now she wants the house.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the VA, And abuse

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

An on last stage of Lungs Desease she ask me to get out.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Are both of their names on the title to the house?

Can you tell me if both your son and his wife are on the title to the house? Are you online with me?