My ex-doctor has been reluctant to send back medical info to…

Customer Question
My ex-doctor has been...

My ex-doctor has been reluctant to send back medical info to my insurance company. I bed that money. Help! Jim Carpenter

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. By the way, that word is need, not bed. A lady at this doctor's office told me he has two notebooks full of requests for info.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I have read and understand your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?