My father had purchased in 1961 is it worth anything today?

Customer Question
My father had purchased...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a Statement of patronage refund in his name with the stock number and amount on it. What does this mean?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 6 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

What did your father purchase in 1961?

That is, you said "My father had purchased in 1961 is it worth anything today?" but you didn't say what he had purchased. That's pretty important in determining the answer to your question.

Are you there?

Hello?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?