My son is in sing sing on a brady issue he received 24 years…

Customer Question
My son is in...

My son is in sing sing on a brady issue he received 24 years on a case that the state admitted they withheld info that would have freed him. is there a lawyer who would consider his case or how can I go about getting him some help. He has been incarcerated since 2012

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

New York State this is his first time in prison. Bogus sentence.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He is trying to do a Corbin Nobus, he has filed a brief, a 440-10 and a Corben Nobus.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is indigent and I have used all of my resources from my fixed income but I can't give up he was found not guilty on Conspiracy and Enterprise Corruption, yet they still gave him 24 Years I am heart broken. Please advise I am a senior and I just want to see him free.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Blake, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Blake
Blake, Lawyer

Hello, I am a licensed attorney with JustAnswer and I will be happy to help you with this. Please keep in mind that this conversation is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. Please wait one moment while I review this matter for you.

I apologize for the delay, I just became unexpectedly busy in my office, and will have to opt out so that another attorney can help you with this. I sincerely ***** ***** all the best with this situation.