I’m looking for family disputes/resolution lawyer, I live in…

Customer Question
I’m looking for family...

I’m looking for family disputes/resolution lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Maine and DC and the person I want to assert a claim against is in NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It would be a monetary claim against an estate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?

A good way to find a trusts/estates attorney would be to go to www.martindale.com, search for your state (Kentucky) and by specialty.