WHERE CAN I GO TO START MY PRE-CHECK AUTHORIZATION? I PLAN…

Customer Question
WHERE CAN I GO...

WHERE CAN I GO TO START MY PRE-CHECK AUTHORIZATION? I PLAN ON TRAVELLING ABROAD IN EARLY FEBRUARY.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida. I was in the pre-check before, but I guess the law changed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I started the app online last week, but there was a note saying something changes January 12, Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Michael Lykken, Esq,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael Lykken, Esq

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am licensed California attorney. Thank you for using this service. As I understand it, you want to know about enrolling in the TSA pre-check program, correct? You can go to the TSA website for pre-check here. From here you can verify your status or apply for the program and schedule your interview. Good luck and please let me know if you need any clarification.