What forms do i file if i want to appeal my eviction in the…

Customer Question
What forms do i...

What forms do i file if i want to appeal my eviction in the state of kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes been to court and have to be out

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Kentcky kentucky

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

On what basis? What happened? Did you not fight the eviction when it was filed in the court?

I went to court tried and the judge said I could file an appeal.

That's fine. But what happened that you did not fight it at the time?