Someone got into my checking account at USAA Federal Bank…

Customer Question
Someone got into my...

Someone got into my checking account at USAA Federal Bank and removed approximately $2500 illegally, then when my social security check was deposited into my account USAA charged it against my account, leaving me with no funds for Mortgage or Living needs. they are treating me like I'm the criminal and I'm not. I'm 100% Military disabled and on a very strict budget. If I don't get money back soon, USAA will ruin my credit, cause me to be late on my mortgage and won't allow me to pay my bills. Forget about eating.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This has nothing to do with Real Estate. it is fraud and robbery

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have talked to USAA at length since Christmas But no one else

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

USAA said they would issue me credits until the fraud matter was resolved, but then yesterday reneged . I have have ab e-mail saying they would issue these credits, Also they have never given me any written reason why they are doing this Steve Quady ***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What was the reason they removed the fraud credits, did they claim they discovered it was not fraud? Please explain?