I lost my iPhone at the Newark TSA Pre flight on January 3,

Customer Question
I lost my iPhone...

I lost my iPhone at the Newark TSA Pre flight on January 3, 2018. It is located at the TSA lost and Found. What is the address of the Lost and Found?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called, a recording said they were overwhelmed with calls, they will only deal with email messages, I sent an email, I have not heard from them as of today, January 9, 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know where I can go to retrieve my iPhone. I will be returning back to Newark Internationa Airport, Terminal C, today.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
N.Brown ESQ
N.Brown ESQ, Lawyer

Hello my name is Neil

To retrieve your item from a TSA check point you should return to the TSA Security Checkpoint at the airport terminal where you lost the item (the same checkpoint one would go through before being allowed to the gate). At the checkpoint you should have identification ready and provide your name, the date of travel when you lost the item, the airline you traveled on and a description of the item. You should inform the TSA personnel that you are there to retrieve a lost item that is in the TSA lost and found. They should be able to assist you from there.

If for some reason the item is not in the TSA Lost and Found or the item was not lost at a TSA Checkpoint then you should contact the airline that you travelled on.

If you have any additional questions or comments then please reply to my answer and I would be happy to assist you further. If you are satisfied with my response then please Accept the answer and provide a rating. Good luck in retrieving your item.