I was indicated in April 201. I am waiting sentence. Prior…

Customer Question
Good morning....

Good morning. I was indicated in April 201. I am waiting sentence. Prior to my sentencing they want me to testify. They don’t want me to be in prison prior to me testifying. The person they want me to be a witness her case is a continuous what should I do. I am tired of going through the continuous stage. Should I pull my plea and just tell them to go head and sentence me. I keep asking my attorney why should I try to keeep being corportive when it seems nothing is in it for me. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Tx Medicaid Fraud

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I been charge with MediCaid Fraud

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

I see that you requested a phone call. I'd be happy to chat with you over the phone to discuss your case further.

I'll send you the link so we can proceed.

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Tina, Lawyer