Ve not been required to register with the statte for 15

Customer Question
Ve not been required...

Ve not been required to register with the statte for 15 ently found a house i want to move in can i move in this ; it is 1 block from a sschool i have had no arest or violations of the laws.i re

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Since i no longer am required to register as a sex ofender what will hapen if i move with with in 2 blocks of a school i live in oklahomad i be arested

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Ve no stipulation by the state as or courts just i no longer had to register with okla as a sex offender

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good evening,

If you are no longer required to register and not under any court restrictions (probation, parole, or other court orders), then you have no restrictions are where you may live.

Please let me know if I may clarify anything for you or if you need additional information. Thank you.

Just following up with you to see if there is anything I may clarify for you or there is some additional information I can provide ? If so, please reply back to this conversation, and I'll be more than happy to assist you Otherwise, please remember to leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars at the top of the page, as this is the only way experts like myself are compensated by the website for our time and assistance. Thank you.