I'm looking for a policyholder lawyer in the Fayetteville NC…

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a policyholder lawyer in the Fayetteville NC area

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had vandalism done to my house--police report was made and I turned it into the insurance agency along with pictures that I had along with the adjusters. They only want to pay $300 . The frame of the window along with the glass in storm and original window were kicked out----the whole window will have to be replaced at the cost of 350 plus labor not only that the water was left on and flooded the kitchen ruining the floors then they broke the faucet handle so we had to find the cut off. Other windows are broke out also I could go on and on. This house was completely restored before she moved in. Everything was new---now it's in shambles and the insurance {farm bureau] doesn't want to pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've gotten to estimates from two companies . They are just labor costs the materials would be added

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear this.

It sounds like the insurer is not acting in good faith by making such an inadequate offer.

You can get a free consultation from some of the local insurance attorneys listed here and here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this informtion is helpful.