I need to bring a private legal case or claim against a

Customer Question
I need to bring...

I need to bring a private legal case or claim against a corporation that refuses to be ADA compliant.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The company that owns its own building has communicated to me that the office building was built to their specifications (they are a construction company) with no disabled employees so accommodations were not a consideration.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I contacted the company personally. The company is now sub-leasing to a doctor group. They still will not comply, My doctor office has made requests to the company as well.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The building is 2 years old. It is owned and occupied by a construction company. They know better. My doctor has his nurses open doors for me to exit the building. I have to wait until a visitor enters the building to open and hold a door for me. I contacted the ADA but they say they are too busy.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i need to talk by phone,
i need a boilerplate of a lawsuit.
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am very sorry to hear this. You would need to file in federal court to enforce the Americans with Disabilities Act. Happy to talk by phone if you need.

This is what a petition looks like in federal court.