I have a Stipulation for Judement on default only dated

Customer Question
I have a Stipulation...

I have a Stipulation for Judement on default only dated 12/1/2001. Then I get a Judgement on January 6 2012. I have never defaulted on the agreement so how can I have a Judgement?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is in Colorado Arapahoe County Court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a Motion for revivor of Judgment and it shows up on credit report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I have a case to get judgement dropped as long as I pay my agreement.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So have you paid off the settlement here and need release/satisfaction?