SC. My incident happened on Dec. 21 & 22, 2017. The worst…

Customer Question
My name is*****: What...

My name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

SC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My incident happened on Dec. 21 & 22, 2017. The worst one was on Dec 22, 2017. The pastor stood over me with a pair of scissors in his hand as if he was going to stab me with them. I froze. I have been having nightmares about the incident ever since. I am afraid of him.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Can I sue him for mental anguish?
The claim is for negligent and intentional infliction of emotional distress.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply, thanks. feel free to follow up too.