I am sold a insurance policy and I have a copy of the letter…

Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am sold a insurance policy and I have a copy of the letter of confirmation, the certificate of insurance, when claimed form is submitted I am told I was not sold the amount of insurance listed on my forms that I am holding.

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was mailed a small check for $243.00

1/9/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your insurance law question today . I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your insurance law question. If you have a dispute with the insurer over the policy and insurable amount/ policy claim amount you can contact the Department of Insurance/ Financial Services to make a consumer complaint and they will seek to arbitrate the matter between you and the insurer.

The attorney general's office also has a financial services/ consumer complaint division where you can seek redress.

An alternative to this action is t file a civil suit against the insurance company for breach of insurance contract and/or an additional bad faith insurance claim claiming punitive damages for the insurer's delay and lack of good faith in paying an insurance claim.

We are here to help, so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney