I received a notice to appear at the. Sheriffs Complex in…

Customer Question
I received a notice...

I received a notice to appear at the

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sheriffs Complex in Chatham County , Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I am aware of The notice tells me they will not discuses it over the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The number is MGCV17-17879

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Are you aware of any outstanding cases or tickets that you might have? Or any ongoing inviestigations?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

I have one parking ticket,, but they are asking for me and my husband to appear.
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Was this a subpoena or is titled as a notice to appear?