Looking for a lawyer to review a debt settlement letter to…

Customer Question
Looking for a lawyer...

Looking for a lawyer to review a debt settlement letter to make sure it’s legally binding legitimate settlement offer – that the creditor or collector can’t come after you for the remaining balance at some point in the future.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MI

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also have a request for garnishment from the court

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Can you attach the letter here please.