I was in a car accident in 2015, I was a passenger the total…

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a car accident in 2015, I was a passenger the total impact was on my side the front passenger I was referred to an attorney who quoted me a settlement of three thousand dollar. I reported him to Illinois attorney disciplinary, I would like to go to civil court on this matter

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Illinois, the car was my dad he was the driver who was struck by an uninsured motorist. 2014 chevy Tahoe which was totaled in the collision. on the front passenger where I sat was completely pushed in the guy was driving a 100 miles an hours I was told. my grandson who at the time 10 was in the back seat he suffered kneck injury. I have a mess in this case. I have a right foot that I suffer pain from daily, I have a chropracter who was referred to me by the attorney; because I did accept the three thousand was called and harassed by the doctor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am at work so time is limited to discuss everything. what are your hours to have a phone discussion?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for sending this. After review, I cannot determine what specific questions you had for me regarding this. What questions did you have that I may help you with?

Tina, Lawyer