Hope you are well. I've been working on the breach of

Customer Question
Hi, Hope you are well...
Hi, Hope you are well. I've been working on the breach of contract letter to my HOA. Will you please look it over for me? ~Albertine
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Thanks so much for your patience. I would probably remove the information about the implied contract and put in something regarding the covenant of good faith and fair dealing.

Under the Uniform Commercial Code Section 1-304, every contract comes with implied promises from both parties that they are going to be acting fairly toward one another and if you have acted in good faith to keep debris from your neighbor, then their failure to recognize that and charge you a fee could be a breach of contract.

OK, I'll make that change. Do you suggest I mention the second paragraph in that BOC letter as well?
New wording added. Do I email this to the Property Management, send certified?

ok, one moment...

ok, good work. I think that you should email this to property management as well. The more everyone is involved, the better in most cases. Although property management has limited authority and discretion, because you all participate in the community's well-being, that would make sense to include them as well.