Igot caught stealing air fresners worth 16 dollars how much…

Customer Question
Igot caught stealing air...

Igot caught stealing air fresners worth 16 dollars how much is the fine and court cost

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ridgeway va

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it was at food lion i trid to get them to let me pay not allowed at food lion

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok ive leared my lesson

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was firt time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you happen to know the exact crime that you were charged with?