Can you clear up something for me? On Power of Attorney

Can you clear up...
Can you clear up something for me? On Power of Attorney there is Attorney(s)-In-Fact and there are Successor Attorney(s)-In-Fact.Am I understanding that the Successor Attorney-In-Fact is only the Power of Attorney if the Attorney-In-Fact dies, resigns or is otherwise unable to serve?Or is the Successor also the Power of Attorney and both are able to make decisions for the person they are signing for POA?
1/8/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Am I understanding that the Successor Attorney-In-Fact is only the Power of Attorney if the Attorney-In-Fact dies, resigns or is otherwise unable to serve?

Thats correct, they can resign, if they decease, or decline to serve as you state.Only then does successor make decisions here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer
My question was answered quickly and cleared everything up for me. I recommend using this service. I have been completely satisfied with this service

Have a great day.

Ray, Lawyer