I know this is difficult and I haven't found a Lawyer that…

Customer Question
I know this is...

I know this is difficult and I haven't found a Lawyer that can help with this problem because I'm the only person that is alergic to the drugs of the streets and unfortunately I 'm living in a place where the person or manager in charge of these appartments allow people to cook drugs here and all my neighbors seem to me around me are cooking drugs and my throat and my torax started to giving me problems pain in my torax and all the time sea sick, i went to emergency already

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called police i think I have police reports Ive been in emergency

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to know if I can sue these appartments because they put me in danger with this kind of people or bisnesses and sue them because already I'm sick

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;

is the property manager (PM) aware of the problem?