If u on probation already for a firearm n two fire arms are…

Customer Question
If u on probation...

If u on probation already for a firearm n two fire arms are found in the home u are living at n u wasn't there when the agents came to search the home what can happen on this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Milwaukee Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They said they were going to flie n report it I'm asking these questions cause it's about my husband they came n said they were doing a check to make sure he stays here n then I told them he wasn't here n they said they just wanted to make sure he stays here I said yes he do I then was told they gonna search my home I asked where was the search warrant they said they didn't need one they said they was going off a tip n allegations n if I interfere with they search I will be retained my husband wasn't home they took photos of the weapons n told me to tell him he needs to get in contact with his p.o or call them they left they card

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know where do my husband stand on this n what's the odds up against him n if he gets time how much is he facing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Where were the guns found? Why would your husband be living someplace other than your home, if you are married? I am just trying to get a better idea of the living situation and if you sleep in the same room and where the guns were found

Tina, Lawyer