Are women navy civilian employees ever sent to the

Are women navy civilian...

Are women navy civilian employees ever sent to the Charleston Navy Brig? Do the prisoners in the Charleston Navy brig get medical treatment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No. I get no feedback when I have tried

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not right now

1/8/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

No, in general, military brigs are for military prisoners, prisoners of war, terrorists or those involved with homeland security violations. Civilian employees are generally sent to federal or local prisons. Even females sent to military prisons are housed in female wings of the facility. All prisoners sent to any prison, military or civilian, are entitled to medical care under the 8th Amendment of the US Constitution.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

If a civilian navy employee is charged with a homeland security violation then could they be sent to the Navy Charleston Brig? Is it Navy Charleston Brig a maximum security brig?
Phone call session started