I hope that does not intimidate you because I sure have been…

Customer Question
Hello and good morning...

Hello and good morning my name is David ******** I hope that does not intimidate you because I sure have been beaten down for the past three years trying to prove that my child is mine and she is special needs and I have an eleven-year-old also in 2013 after 13 years with my special needs daughter and I built a the machine that taught her how to walk my wife was having an affair with another man in 2010 after I found out she had 34 loans behind my back and she was taking my money instead of paying bills she was giving it to her mother to hide in a bank this is what my youngest daughter told me at the time she was 8 she came home crying saying that mommy didn't pay your bill Dad she gave the money to grandma and Grandma said that you are crazy in that you needed pills at this time I went down to the Prairie State Legal Service for help because I am on Social Security get only 733 a month Prairie State's service told me they did not have no funds at the time to help me in my case so I borrowed money from my other family member and I hired a attorney here in Rock Island Illinois his name is ***** ***** n d i c h i hired him with cash to help me get my children to get to come back home because my daughter did not want to stay with her mother so David and I went to court and filed papers against my wife the judge at the time gave me papers to take my children home and him and David sign them and gave me the paper to take my children when my children showed up with my ex-wife I took my children from her she grabbed the youngest one and threw her in the van and took off real fast while I was taking my special needs daughter out of the van within an hour the police surrounded my house started breaking windows out because they thought I kidnapped my special needs daughter who I thought was mine ever since 2000 when she was introduced 5 months pregnant to my mother and father she told them that it was my child and she knew it well I tried to give the paper to the Rock Island police department they did not want to read the paper they just wanted to attack my house which they broke the windows out and scared my little nephew that was sitting here with me and my children at the time he knows the truth the police attack me my wife came back with the birth certificate of my special needs daughter after 13 years with another man's name on it this is where the police thought I kidnapped my child and they attack me again so instead of staying in the house I gave myself up I went in front of the same judge the next morning he said it's my bad mr. Rock it's my bad mr. Rock it's my bad mr. Rock instead of letting me go this is in front of 10 of my family members he said that he wanted a mental health evaluation I stayed in jail for 5 days and did 3 mental health evaluations and pass them they found out I was not mental when I went back in front of the judge he released me and I went to my doctor to get a paper to prove who I was I am only bipolar disorder with high anxieties I weighed 315 lb 6 ft now I only weigh a hundred and eighty seven pounds and 6 foot because of all the stress what my ex-wife has been doing to my children she had my child tied up in a room with a rope around the door knob and she was caught by The Rock Island Police Department they did not arrest her for abuse or nothing because her mother runs the city for 20 years Rock Island Township I can't get help here because all of the attorneys and the judges are all brothers and sisters they laugh at me when I go into court to hire them and then when I get in there they tell me they don't want to help me because I filed a 14 million dollar lawsuit in the federal court of Rock Island Illinois against the Civil Courts for what they got me arrested for they now changed it from kidnapping to a reckless misconduct of a child this has ruined my life my house been attacked by neighbor's 26 Windows broken out I am freezing at night time because I do not have money to pay for my windows eve

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ma'am please help I am in Rock Island Illinois the judges that I put on here is all what they have been doing to me then threatening my life and now a doctor at the hospital name Dennis Duke and he is the administrator for the Trinity hospitals here in Rock Island try to bribe me a $500 to keep my mouth shut about what happened to me in the courts this is why I also filed the 14 million dollar lawsuit please the money doesn't really mean anything to me is my dignity in the truth about everything my daughter has been hurt because of the lies they've been telling her please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes ma'am and they seem to not do anything because of her mother that ran the city at the Rock Island Township for 20 years has control she knows all the lady judges in the men so I don't know who to turn to and yes I have the all the paperwork that I have reported it to I have reported to the Civil courts went down the State's Attorney's I got attacked by her attorney right on the Civil courts floor third floor right in front of the cameras they did not do nothing to this man I had my back turned against him while I was filing a protective custody order for my child this is all caught on camera please

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes ma'am please this is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God and I know each and every one of them take than old they are supposed to believe what they say and do as what the oath tells them to do and they have not they have broken their own oath and have threatened a United States citizen in my civil rights have been violated as a human being thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I have read everything you stated and I am sorry to hear you are going through all of this, but what is your question for us regarding this issue?