On January 4th I sent him a message clarifying about when I…

Customer Question
On January 4th I sent...
On January 4th I sent him a message clarifying about when I became disabled which is 2006 July 24th that's the beginning of that last e-mail so if he doesn't get the whole email let me know cuz it's on your site Social Security founder I've been Sable since the date I specified July 24th 2006 I've been smiling since 2007 I've been denied all that time and when I went to the federal level it was remanded back to the same administrative law judge he's been giving me trouble I haven't my money go everywhere but to me, somehow Social Security Administration over paid my attorney about $23,000 and $16,500 was only paid in March, 14, 2016
And March 15th 2016, the Social Security Administration ask my attorney to send the money back and I have not received it yet and plus I still owe me back pay from 2007 when I first filed, I've been going to the Social Security Office I use they have Been telling me stories and blame it on somebody else,
January 11 I'm supposed to see the manager at the Social Security office I use hopefully she'll be able to resolve this because it's been hectic, they tell me unrealistic stories I think you're trying to confuse me and passing the buck to somebody else I need this resolved how would I go about that thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this issue?

This site is not the Social Security Administration.