Do I legally need to provide my ex husband a jp signed copy…

Customer Question
Do I legally need...

Do I legally need to provide my ex husband a jp signed copy of our daughters birth certificate. And is there anything that he would be able to use it for

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, we have no formal orders in place regarding our daughter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I’m just wanting to know if I should give it to him or not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry, but it looks like you were routed to the US section. Let me opt out and let someone take over for me.