Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need a few recommendations for trust breach litigation…

Customer Question
I need a few...

I need a few recommendations for trust breach litigation representation in or near Aurora Illinois. Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Can you give me some more details about what is going on and what you need the attorney for?

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Trust litigation trustees refuse to allow it records to be seen. Access to records might result in proof of fiduciary trust breach. Records are held in the Aurora Illinois area.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I appreciate your offer of help but it needs to be an attorney familiar with the local Court Illinois state law and someone with considerable trust breach experience.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you give me an informed recommendation or two
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think my request is very clear if you can't tell me where you are or make a recommendation then I guess we're done

Sorry for the delay, I am typically working with several customers at once..

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to represent customers from the site or recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need local counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:

.

www.martindale.com

.

www.lawyers.com

.

They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a trust law, estate law, or even a probate law attorney to assist.

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kk

I am not sure what your response means?

.

Did you have any other questions I can help with?

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much

Barrister, Attorney