I have rsd full body, never taken drug drink or smoke, went…

Customer Question
I have rsd full...

I have rsd full body , never taken drug drink or smoke, went to er and was given a paper not to come back for narcotics drugs, he also told me he will not give a rx, i told him i did not ask you for an an rx

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oviedo fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't understand they given me a discharged paper saying i cannot come bask seeking narcotics

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I take strong narcotics for my red all given by my pain management, all my drugs test are always negative, i don't do drugs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you there
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

What can I answer for you?

how do i clear my name

Clear your name with who?

are you going to call me now

I'd be happy to but the call did not connect. There appears to be an issue that needs to be addressed with customer service first.

by the hospital
do i have a legal situation

There's nothing that needs to be done to "clear your name" by the hospital. They aren't a criminal court. They just notified you that they will not provide narcotics to you.

What do you mean by "legal situation"?

i have labelled wrongly

That is their label. They are entitled to their inaccurate believe that someone is a drug seeker. Unless they mistook you for a completely different person or picked up the wrong chart there is nothing to be done in this situation.

there is nothing i can do about it

You can't sue to make them change their mind about whether they believe you're a drug seeker. You can just go to a different hospital or facility. Well, you can sue I suppose but I don't know what basis you'd so under.

thanks