I made a hasty decision on who to represent me as a lawyer…

Customer Question
I made a hasty...

I made a hasty decision on who to represent me as a lawyer on Friday for my DUI does the cool off time protect me to a refund on my retainer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Friday and Thursday I think

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been trying to contact thelawer since this morning via email and cell phone and after hours message with no revail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.