Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I purchased some training. It was presented a certain way…

Customer Question
I purchased some training...

I purchased some training. It was presented a certain way but when the time came for coaching. They were showing another way to do it. Plus the coaching offered was not of the scale to continue. There is more but maybe to begon there.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at this time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have recorded phone calls, emails and the paperwork I recieved when I startec.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is your specific legal question for us today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want a return of money on purchase of training. They presented the process one way and when you get into it they say everyone does it different. There is supposed to be coaching but that has been inconsistent and failed.

Is there a written agreement?

Does it provide any provision for cancellation?

Does it have a process specified for dispute resolution?

Tina, Lawyer