My of a mortgage was discharged 2012 chapter 7. 2015 I got a…

Customer Question
My b of a mortgage...
My b of a mortgage was discharged 2012 chapter 7. 2015 I got a letter fro m ditech ( no idea who that was) saying they paid 2nd in full. Today a demand money for both from SSL ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This is calif. I bought my house in 2004 in 2006 bank of america bought it. W012 I FILED FOR BANKRUPT Y Chapter 7. Later in 2012 I modified my loan to lower payments because I didn't know lawyer included it in bankruptcy. The Company SAIS I Couldn't ca U see it was discharged and to call my lender bofa. 2015 I got a letter from DITECH FIN. Saying they paid off my line or 2nd of $20100.00 in full. Two days ago I got a letter for a demand of payment for both mortgage and the lien. I don't know them eigher. Do I owe ? Are SSL going to evict me after 6yrs of living here after th e bankrupt?
Never mind
You better not charge me for nothing