My neighbor is suing me and acusing me of throwing trash can…

Customer Question
Hi my neighbor is...

Hi my neighbor is suing me and acusing me of throwing trash can at her car and says she has a witness, she i lying what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California its 2006

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sion

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She called the cops but did not file i did throw trash cans on the ground around her car childish yes but she kept moving them to my yard and the middle of the street i did not touch her car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Has she already sued you or is she just threatening to sue you?