I was pulled over for a possession charge of 1 to 4 but no…

Customer Question
I was pulled over...

I was pulled over for a possession charge of 1 to 4 but no less than three. The drug wasnt on me at all. It was scattered on my floor boerd while I was being detained

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the officer said he picked it up my my floor board of the car and he also said that I was trying to hide it by rubbing it into the floor of my car and i also got hot with tampering with evidence with intent to impair

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

So now I have 2 chargers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question about this incident?

What is your question about this incident?