We have a dental practice in Nevada. A patient applied for…

Customer Question
We have a dental practice...
We have a dental practice in Nevada. A patient applied for carecredit financing at our dental office and signed the sales charge over $2000 on the same day of the application. In carecredit sales agreement there is section 5 that specifies the 3 day cooling period in which it means buyer’s remorse. Patient now disputes the charges even though he received dental services from us (partial, deep cleaning services, flipper, etc). What is the verbiage for my demand letter to get back the money and give PT 72 hours to pay back the charge because carecredit forced a refund of that amount so we did not got paid at all for the dental work that was completed. Please help
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/6/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. The charge back process does not preclude the provider from suing in small claims based on breach of contract.Small claims is appropriate for cases under $10,000. Please seehttp://www.civillawselfhelpcenter.org/self-help/small-claims/overview-of-small-claimsBasically the provider can include an itemized list of services renderes and request payment within "x" days due to the charge back, stating that one will pursue their legal options in the event the money owed is not paid.
Code(###) ###-####also criminalizes theft of services so the person may also be prosecuted under the criminal statutes. Please seehttps://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-205.html#NRS205Sec0829Further questions please post here otherwise kindly rate positively. Thank you!

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer